“Dribbble is show and tell for designers, who share shots – small screenshots of the designs and applications they’re working on.”
I was lucky enough to have been “drafted” (invited) early 2012 into the Dribbble community (Thanks @misosoup). I can definitely say that Dribbble has been an amazing resource for feedback and inspiration!
Very rarely do members get invites to draft new players, so I can tell you that these are not to be wasted on just anyone that asks. Those who are interested in obtaining their invite have to prove themselves.
I’m excited to say that Dribbble has given me 2 invitations to draft new players – so let’s cut to the chase!
To be one of the lucky draftees, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Sign-up for a prospect account if you haven’t already.
- Leave a comment on this blog post containing:
- A brief explanation on why you want to be drafted
- A link to your portfolio or your favorite piece of work
- To better your chances: Tweet this post! If you’re confident in your work, then there’s no reason to worry about slimming your chances.
- Follow me on Twitter for updates and the announcement of the giveaway
- Follow me on Dribbble
- Like my Facebook page
Best of luck! :)